Monday, January 23, 2006

Enigmatic Commitment: (1)

I often talk with my silence and see in your mind's eye: What did I get except meet love one and part again? how does somebody say he is lonely with out you? If you were with me this time, you would ask me different questions, share your feelings, and worry about me.
Few days ago, I was reading “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus” and I used to take it my work place as well to read it in free time. Last Friday, one of my work colleague started giggling to me when he saw that book without taking any interest about it. I tried to convince him that it’s really conversant book in which the writer has tried to explain about the difference between Men and Women communication style, its meaning and how it can affect in relationship life. John Gray (the writer of this book) has given his own family example and how he had felt in such situation which really encouraged me to write about my feelings today. It is very much true that you can’t live with them, and you can’t live without them! I think my feeling and experience will really assist somebody, if not, then it will help me to remind in future that I had gone through it.
Everybody have different view and experience about identical obsession and the answer will be also different. To explain it, I can give very simple example, which, most of us have gone through it. Let’s imagine, two observers are observing an earth, in that situation if we ask that what they are thinking about it. I am pretty sure that there will be bit different answer because everybody explains how they have experienced, felt, sense and so on about it in different time and situation. Fritjof Capra has stressed it in terms of relative theory which has shown in drawing as below. If observer A sees the apple to his left and slightly inclined, so that the upper end is nearer to him. On the other hand, Observer B sees the apple to her right and in such a way the upper end is farther away. By extending this two dimensional example to three dimensions, it becomes clear that all spatial specifications – such as ‘left’, ‘right’, ‘up’, ‘down’, ‘oblique’, etc – depend on the position of the observer and are thus relative. The temporal order of two events was assumed to be independent of any observer. Specifications referring to time – such as ‘before’, ‘after’ or ‘simultaneous’ – were thought to have an absolute meaning independent of any coordinate system.

To be honest, when I left Nepal since then I started living alone. This loneliness took me far from everybody and today far from you. I never gave few minutes to think in those six years about the love and caring which you gave me in few days. I instinctively felt a need to talk about my feelings with you. I was not immediately concerned with finding solutions to my problems but rather tried to find relief by expressing myself and being understood. Alas you broke our communication and I came back my lonely world again. I tried to explain you but you didn’t give me any chance.
When I had not met you, I was lonely but I was not that much piteous how much I am today but I learned so many things. Today, I am going through few of them to analyse which I can remember. In this process, I may be right or wrong because it is just one sided because I don’t know her affection towards me. I might be wrong person or not her type of person.
Why did you thieve my heart if you had to break it?Why did you become my sweetheart if you had to make me alone?Why did you break my heart, why did you fall in love, why did you go away, away, away and far away? Continued...

No comments: