Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Keep commitment:

Guys today, I want to write something different than my previous post. Since few weeks, I have changed my daily activity and, I found so many different things on my daily life. Then I thought why don't I share my feelings to you guys and try different way of life than how you used to live. But please be careful before trying different way of living. I don’t mean to say that you change yourself completely different way but I mean change it bit different in your daily activity. I assure that it will boost your performance and, give you bit relax, active and happiness.
In Gita, Krishna has explained when human beings allow their mind to muse on objects of sense-enjoyments, an attraction for them is created. Attraction develops into craving and from craving follow causes for anger. Anger produces delusion. Delusion confuses the memory and understanding of things; from this confusion of understanding follows the disintegration of the power of discrimination; with discrimination gone, the human perishes. In Buddhist philosophy it has been described that when the mind is disturbed, the multiplicity of things is produced, but when the mind is quieted, the multiplicity of things disappear. Fritjof Capra (1983) has stated in his view in Eastern mystics, all things and events are perceived by senses are interrelated, connected, and are but different aspects or manifestations of the same ultimate reality. Our tendency to divide the perceived world into individual and separate things and to experience ourselves as isolated egos in this world is seen as an illusion which comes from measuring and categorizing mentality. However I tried to analyse other’s thoughts and can find out what is wrong and right to convince myself.

No comments: