Friday, November 04, 2005

Saree Gama Pada Nisa........

Perhaps, some of my friends speculate, why I am passionate about music and songs today. Some of them make fun and giggle as well, does it endorse my sentiment? Let me tell them that I am not going to listen and sing classic song "Saree Gama Pada Nisa" then whatelse? "Padee pachi aawu chha disa" Yes, my answer will be minimal and miniature that I love and adore it. There are thousands of songs however among them many, I have choosed small subset today which really give me tranquillity and touch my heart. Songs which, are composed of lyrics, the music, the vocal of singer and some indescribable elements, take me in fantasy sphere where I drop myself. I start to sing, my eyes start wet and tears started abundance which I can’t stop sometime. I think it gives a lot of brain wave of this bona fide life.
The panorama – near the seashore – just around the sunset, surrounded by the orange hues of the twilight sky – far distance I can see one tree standing alone. The strains of the santoor, the bass guitar, the saxophone in the interludes, and Kishor’s and Mukesh’s mellifluous voice……the way they complete the antaras and returns to the mukhda, each time giving it a slightly different twist and something extra….something more that tags at my heart.

No comments: