Saturday, January 08, 2005

Few good stuffs.................

Today,I was checking my assignments and documents and suddenly my eyes went to the one of my article which I have collected and written at Manchester Central library since 8th of Jan. 2000. I was really surprised that how come I found it today,amazing. Anyway,I have to work in it before publish in this blog.This article really brought my memories back when I was at Manchester and my those days. I used to sing Nepali song and used to talk myself because I was lonely and hadn't any Nepalese friend. I had few friends one American Travis Dittmer and French Sebastein Delcort but most of the time they also used to be busy. It was really good experience and sometime Uncle used to come to visit once in 2 months. I used to live in University accommodation called Castle Irwell student Village. There was nearly more than 2000 students used to live and all the facilities were provided by University in terms of Pub, Small cinema hall, Football, hockey and so on. Just infront of my flat,there was girls flat and the students,mostly in Friday night used to drink and used to dance,make a noise just infront of my room. The girls also used to come out side of their room and used to dance, whisle them. It was my new experience on such things so I used to laugh and laugh.

No comments: