Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Feeling:

One of my friend was telling me his feeling which really touched my heart and mind. I like psychology so I just wrote it down his feeling in this blog as a rough for future refereces purpose: Perhaps Nobody can understand my feeling, even I used to share my feeling to one of the friend. Every one around me who knows me believe that I am really short tempered (thats what they feel). Even if I do, Nobody understands the reason of my temper or try to go further behind it. I think who have that much time to think about me? Just take an example, I become anger nobody ever understands why I am angry, the reason or cause behind it or to whom I am angry with? The main problem with me that I believe, I shouldn’t hurt any person by saying or with my behaviour that they hurted me, however I can’t hide my feelings so involuntarily, I start staying aloof from that person and show indifference towards the person. Its become just a trait of my behaviour and character. I think hardly any of my friends ever understands or feel it. At times I just feel like screaming at that person to vent out my anger however I wish could do to him/her. Honestly, I can’t see any solution to this problem because its hurting me and the other person as well. In the mean time, I just scare that I might loose some good friends because of this attitude of mine.
Today, I am really missing someone but why should she care about me? She just used to tell me that she likes me alot and She miss me every moment. I think she just used to tell me to make me happy, may be i couldn't understand her or she couldn't unedrstand me? Everythings are going to be end in mystry. Our nearly one year friendship (I will say more that friend that I had felt to her) gone with in just one wind blow. My feeling was stable like one clean pond's water but somebody threw a stone where a long of waves started coming. I start feeling that my mind is not stable, I don't know why? May, I lost something which I can't get in my life. Why did she made me to feel like that?Does she feel how I am feeling?of couse not.I was just a person whom she tried to play with my feeling. I wish her bright future.

No comments: